It is our goal to help you fall in love with your landscape. We strive to create personalized, vibrant and beneficial landscape designs that compliment your mature garden, solve existing design challenges, or provide a complete landscape overhaul.
Landscape design services include:
- A scaled landscape plan including plants and hardscape
- A full plant list with points of interest
- A personalized Pinterest board to help you visualize the plant combinations
- A perspective image of your future mature landscape
- A detailed estimate and project plan
- An experienced team to install your landscape design with the following scope of services:
- Plants, soil and mulch installation
- Stone pathways, steps, patios, custom fire pits, natural rockeries and retaining walls under 4’
- Elements in the design that we are not equipped to address will be referred to trusted contractors
What to expect with the landscape design process:
- Consultations are $100/hr, typically lasting 1-2 hours, with payment due at the time of the meeting. During this time, we get to know the project scope, your preferences, and the available budget in order to ensure a good fit.
- You will be provided with a rough estimate for your design at the time of the initial consultation. You will receive a detailed project plan and estimate at the time of the design review.
- Payment for the design work is due at the time of the follow-up review. Designs begin at $2000, price depending on scope and scale.
- Once your design is finalized, your place on the Lacewing installation schedule is secured with a 10% deposit. Installation budgets range from $5,000-$30,000.
- If you are interested in design services, please contact us as soon as possible. It is normal expect 4-6 months from the start of the design process to the final installation date, depending on the scope and time of year.